Saturday, June 23, 2012

Breaking: George Anthony in Tears on Witness Stand

#The Best Breaking: George Anthony in Tears on Witness Stand.

Good VDO of Breaking: George Anthony in Tears on Witness Stand

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i am pleased to present Video on Will Casey Anthony Be Convicted. i would like it to dam my sisters. and also the public. information that's useful. together with your friends. Breaking: George Anthony in Tears on Witness Stand, which I have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment in the read. Breaking: George Anthony in Tears on Witness Stand Video Clips. Duration : 3.08 Mins.

Watch the Internet's News network at www.NewsTsar.com The father of Casey Anthony, who's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, testified Wednesday at her murder trial that he's "100 percent sure" he smelled "human decomposition" coming from Casey Anthony's car. George Anthony, under questioning from defense attorneys, said, "I could smell it three feet away on the passenger side. When I opened up that car door, yeah, it smelled like decomposition ... human decomposition." Orlando mother Casey Anthony stands accused of first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her toddler daughter, Caylee. "I can close my eyes again sir and I can smell that again," George Anthony said to defense attorney Jose Baez, adding that he was able identify the odor of human decay after years of working in law enforcement. Anthony, 25, is accused of killing her toddler daughter, Caylee, in 2008. She has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and could face the death penalty if convicted of that charge. Prosecutors allege Anthony suffocated her daughter by placing duct tape over her nose and mouth, while defense attorneys claim Caylee accidentally drowned in the family's swimming pool. The defense team also contends that Anthony and her father, George, covered up the accident -- a theory George Anthony has denied. The defense attorneys have continued their strategy of painting the Anthony family as dysfunctional. On Wednesday, Baez questioned George Anthony about accusations from the defense ...
View Related articles associated with Will Casey Anthony Be Convicted. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Breaking: George Anthony in Tears on Witness Stand.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment