Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Judge Stan Strickland: Nancy 7/6/11

1# Judge Stan Strickland: Nancy 7/6/11.
Advertisements

VDO of Judge Stan Strickland: Nancy 7/6/11

Judge Stan Strickland: Nancy 7/6/11 Video Clips. Duration : 6.63 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Casey Anthony Sentencing 2011. JOSE BAEZ INTERVIEW (PARTIAL) WITH BARBARA WALTERS ABC ACTION NEWS www.myspace.com There is a petition going around for "Caylee's Law" www.change.org Jennifer Ford, Juror #3, ABC took Jennifer and her family to Disney World. I will put the transcript in the description of this video when it becomes available. I just can't listen to this coverage as it is making me physically sick to my stomach.
View Related articles associated with Casey Anthony Sentencing 2011. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Judge Stan Strickland: Nancy 7/6/11.


No comments:

Post a Comment