Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Justin Bieber Love Story Ep. 7

1# A Justin Bieber Love Story Ep. 7.
Advertisements

VDO of A Justin Bieber Love Story Ep. 7

A Justin Bieber Love Story Ep. 7 Video Clips. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Casey Anthony Sentencing 2011. Justin: *pissed off* Dominick: *looks over his shoulder and pretends to drop his drink on Justin and a few drops land on hi pants* Justin: *gets up* Dude! Dominick: U mad brah? *chuckles* Justin: U almost dropped ur drink on me! Tyler: *laughing pushes Justin* Get outta here Bieber! Jordan: *goes to them* Justin bieber? What are u doing here? Arent u supposed to be on some concert? Justin: Uh no. Jordan: How did u get here? Who invited u? Justin: Danielle. Marisa: *gasps* Ur with that bitch? Justin: Not really. Mikayla: Jordan u finally show up! Jordan: *laughs* Yeah, I was caught up on a drinking game. Mikayla: Who won? Jordan: Jason. Jason: *stumbles to the living room drunk as all hell and passes out* Mikayla: Oh my god. Dominick: *laughs* Just get outta here Bieber. *gets up and leaves* Mikayla: *gets up and pulls Justin's arm and leads him outside* Justin: They are so...... Mikayla: Mean? *they sit on the steps* Justin: I was gonna say different. Mikayla: Sure u were. U dont have to lie, they are douchebags. But they are my friends. Justin: Yeah. Mikayla: So why did u come with Dani if she annoys u? Justin: Honestly, I wanted to see u. Mikayla: Awe ur so cute! *links her arm to his* Justin: *looks at her smiling* Mikayla: Are ur friends anywhere as stupid as mine? *giggles* Justin: No way near them. *laughs* Mikayla: Sometimes I wonder... how ru still single? Ur cute, funny and sweet. Justin: *looks into her eyes and without hesitation kisses her* Mikayla: *giggles ...
View Related articles related to Casey Anthony Sentencing 2011. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share A Justin Bieber Love Story Ep. 7.


No comments:

Post a Comment